The student news site of Western Albemarle High School - Crozet, VA

Art Thee Going to New York?
Art Thee Going to New York?
Zoey Sauerwein, Assistant Editor • April 14, 2024
In 2020, mere days before opening night, the world (including the musical), was shut down in attempts to mitigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
"Addams Family" Musical Makes Spring Spooky
Olivia Moore, Assistant Editor • April 10, 2024
Art Fest in The West Photo Gallery
Art Fest in The West Photo Gallery
Cooper Shelton, Staff Writer • April 10, 2024

Top 5 Browser Games that are Worth Playing

Ryu and Luffy fighting on a “Sonic” level. How is this possible?

Are you tired of just chilling in your Warrior Period with nothing to do? Maybe you’ll read, study, or just do something boring. But, if you can’t do any of that then here are my top five games that will cure your boredom.

Number 5: “Bloons TD 1”

“Bloons TD 1” is by far the best “Bloons” game for the school computer. In this game, you must get dart-throwing monkeys to pop an army of menacing floating pieces of rubber that drain your lives when they reach the end of the path. This game made my top five simply because it is a satisfying game where you just sit back, place towers and watch as the bloons pop.

Number 4: “Papa’s Pizzeria”

“Papa’s Pizzeria” is a game where you are a worker at a pizzeria and you must make custom pizzas ordered by characters. This iconic flash game brings nostalgia, funand satisfying gameplay, and playing a pinball-like gambling game  for more money at the end of every day.

Number 3: “Duck Life”

The “Duck Life” games were many people’s childhood, and they still play it today. In the game, you must train your duck to be the ultimate champion of duck racing. In order to do that, you must race other ducks, until you face the final duck. This is entertaining because of the memories I have playing these games. Also, who doesn’t like a game where you watch your bird destroy other birds?

Number 2: “Cookie Clicker”

“Cookie Clicker” is a game where you click a cookie. When you click the cookie, it gives you cookies. You use the cookies to buy things that bake more cookies. You can also cheat and ruin the fun, which is not recommended. This is in second place mostly because idle games are fun and easy to play on the browser.

Number 1: “Super Smash Flash 2”

“Super Smash Flash 2” is my favorite school computer game for many reasons. This game is a fan game of “Super Smash Bros. Brawl” where you can play as lots of characters from “Mario,” “Sonic,” “Metroid,” and plenty more famous franchises and it is completely free. The objective is simple; beat your enemies by making them fall off the map through combos and special and unique moves. The music in this game is from the original games, and countless more characters from anime and non-Nintendo games are there because the makers of the game are a non-profit company.

Donate to The Western Hemisphere
$0
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Western Albemarle High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.